Friday, January 2, 2009

Results.

Welcome to Sublime Oh-Nine everyone! I hope it's been everything you've wished for it to be thus far and more, and that this year brings nothing but good things for you. I have a sneaking suspicion that it's going to...but remember, it will be what you make it! And I'm committed to making mine the best year of my life yet.

As promised, here are a couple of [not so clear] photos of my Kate Moss-inspired New Year's Eve look. We had an absolute blast...as evidenced by bleary eyes I'm sporting. But hey, at least the hair turned out!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

you look STELLAR!!
not surprising in the least, but whoa that hair is fab.
t.

Frou Flu said...

wow S you look great!:)

Ashleigh said...

WOW WOW WOW....thats pre much all I can write now...because im seriously stunned...that hair..the outfit,..its all pretty much nothing short of perfect
XXX

Vintage Lollipops said...

Holy Batman, I almost fell out of the chair when I saw the second image!

Beyond sexy... you look amazing!

Anonymous said...

Omidamn girl, you look so good. Not to sound like a broken record but I love everything.

Happy new years (:

InnyVinny said...

So this is where you've been!

Love the look, my dear.

Merily said...

I love it, it's SO classy.

JoJo said...

looks awesome! love the jacket