Monday, December 29, 2008

Alright, I'm back in business...kind of

Some housekeeping notes, if you will:

You may have noticed that both Hell-Is-Other-People and Modern-Guilt have come 'back online', as I managed to retrieve all of my lost content and successfully import it back into blogger. First things first: go me! I seriously didn't think it was possible and was freaking out at the prospect of having lost a year and a half's worth of work, but such is apparently not the case and I couldn't be more thrilled as a result.

That being said, please note that neither of these sites will be active, and are merely up for the time being so that I can save and edit all of the content within them.

As stated in the previous posts on So For The Time Being, I will be back very, very soon with a brand-new site, so keep an eye out for that!

Wishing everyone the happiest of post-Christmas Mondays!

xox
S

4 comments:

FASHION CHALET said...

I've missed you, S! Thanks for the warm comments and for stopping by. Sweety says "hi" as well. ;) I was so surprised when I found Sweety inside Christmas morning. Bostons are way more affectionate than I ever imagines- follows me everywhere. Do you have a pup too?

Happy Holidays, love. :)

xx

What is Reality Anyway? said...

lovely girl, did something bad happen with the old blog, you mentioned re importing stuff...thats lame if so! happy new year, i cant wait to have you back! x

Ashleigh said...

I was wondering where the heck you went ....thought you completely deleted your account :P...I was gonna text you soon missie
XX

Rich Hippie said...

i miss modern guilt!! what happened to it?